Your choice of location:
- 5636 Glen Erin Drive, Mississauga ON.
- 190 Robert Speck Parkway, Mississauga ON.
- 6740 Meadowvale Town Circle, Mississauga, ON.
We are proud to offer the following:
- RMTs have the opportunity to grow their clientele base and enjoy a successful career at Kaizen.
- Immediate client base waiting for you – you will be busy from the beginning.
- Access to the online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone.
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package/ predictable bi-weekly income.
- Optional health-care benefits package.
- Full or part-time schedules are offered to RMTs that vary from one day to up to 7 days per week, your choice.
- 20 large treatment rooms (@ 3 clinics), fully equipped with Hydraulic Tables, friendly reception staff, fantastic colleagues, and a great clientele.
- All supplies, On-Site Laundry, Direct billing, Schedule booking, and full-time reception coverage. You don’t have to worry about any of these services; we provide all of them so you can focus on providing the best massage therapy to your clients.
- Applicants must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) and have liability insurance.
- Day Shift.
- Evening Shift.
- Individual & Group Incentives
- Potential annual income up to $90,000 ($63+/hr)
- Extended Healthcare & Dental benefits for Full Time employees
About Kaizen Health Group:
At Kaizen Health Group, we pride ourselves on providing the best treatment possible. We respect our patients’ needs and goals by offering a diverse background in Registered Massage Therapy. Our atmosphere is comfortable and elegant, yet gender-neutral.