Your Place to Heal, Rest, and Relax.
Kaizen is a top-rated and most-reviewed healthcare provider, with over 1K+ reviews. We are experts in the GTA for Registered Massage Therapy since 2010.
Top Rated Massage Therapy
Kaizen Health Group was established in Mississauga, Ontario, in 2010, near the Erin Mills Town Centre. We currently have clinics operating in Glen Erin, Square One, Meadowvale, Wynn, and Burlington, and have recently opened a clinic in Streetsville!
All of our clinics offer therapeutic services that improve the general health and well-being of our patients. We ensure that our patients receive the utmost care by providing them with a comfortable and relaxing experience at an affordable price. Our services consist of RMT Massage, Fascial Stretch Therapy, Medical Esthetics and Non-RMT Massage services for those without insurance.
Our services have been proven to help ease conditions such as stress, tension, pain, anxiety and depression. No matter what location you decide to visit, we are confident you will receive the same high-quality service.
Kaizen Health Group offers a broad range of services like RMT Massage, Fascial Stretch Therapy, Medical Esthetics and Non-RMT Massage. Massage Therapy is best known for reducing stress, increasing relaxation and improving pain and discomfort. Fascial Stretch Therapy is known for table-based stretching and stretches your connective tissues and muscles to relieve joint pain or muscle strain. Medical Esthetics has an array of benefits, such as anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation. It can also help alleviate issues relating to skin conditions and traumas, leaving you feeling renewed and refreshed. As with Fascial Stretch Therapy and Non-RMT Massage, Medical Esthetics is not covered by insurance.
A Destination For Relaxation
Book your Massage Therapy Session Today
What is Registered Massage Therapist?
Registered Massage Therapists are registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO), in conformity with the Regulated Health Professionals Act and the Massage Therapy Act.
At Kaizen Health Group, we work with 40+ Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs). Therapists registered with the CMTO possess the highest qualifications for Massage Therapy and are bound by strict standards of conducts and integrity.
Are you looking for a trusted RMT Massage in Mississauga that will set you on the path to pain-free living? Call Kaizen Health Group Today. Our Registered Massage Therapists will provide effective and tailored treatments based on your individual health needs.
Benefits of Registered Massage Therapy
Registered Massage Therapy in Mississauga offers multiple benefits, and it is a great way to rest and relax. While there are many benefits to Massage, some of them include:
1. Improves Posture: Bad posture can cause several problems such as neck pain, headaches and muscle tension. Massage Therapy can help improve posture and reduce strain on your body by lengthening and realigning your muscles.
2. Reduces stress and anxiety: One of the most common benefits of massage therapy is that it helps reduce stress and anxiety. Massage therapy can help you relax physically and mentally, which can profoundly affect your overall well-being.
3. Improves Blood Circulation: Proper circulation is essential in maintaining good health. Massage Therapy can help improve circulation by increasing blood flow to your body.
4. Reduces Pain and Muscle Tension: Massage therapy can also be beneficial for those suffering from pain and muscle tension. It can help reduce pain by reducing inflammation, increasing blood flow, and releasing tension from your muscles.
5. Improves sleep quality: If you have trouble sleeping, Massage Therapy can be a great way to improve your sleep quality. Massage therapy can help relax your body and mind, making it easier for you to fall asleep. In addition, massage therapy can also help reduce stress and anxiety, which can further improve your sleep quality.
6. Boosts Immune System: Regular Massage Therapy can help boost your immune system by promoting relaxation and reducing stress levels. Having a healthy immune system protects you from disorders that can negatively impact your overall health and well-being.
What Does Kaizen Mean?
Kaizen is a Sino-Japanese word that translates to “change for the better”. Kaizen has come to be known as synonymous with “continuous improvement”, especially in the business world.
At Kaizen Health Group, we believe that one can continuously improve themselves in many ways — and our goal is to assist you in improving your health.
Why Choose Kaizen ?
Kaizen is not your regular massage therapy clinic. We are a results-driven, evidence-based clinic that is focused on helping you reach your health and wellness goals. Furthermore, with Kaizen you get:
5636 Glen Erin Dr, Unit 11, Mississauga, ON L5M 6B1
6740 Meadowvale Town Centre Cir Unit 1C, Mississauga, ON L5N 4B7
190 Robert Speck Pkwy, Unit 200, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3K3
63 Queen St S #10, Mississauga, ON L5M 3S9, Canada
6750 Mississauga Rd,
Mississauga, ON L5N 2L3
5045 Mainway unit 101
Burlington, ON L7L 5H9
- 30 Min ($85+Tax)
- 45 Min ($105+Tax)
- 60 Min ($120+Tax)
- 75 Min ($145+Tax)
- 90 Min ($170+Tax)
- 120 Min ($225+Tax)
- 60 Min Hot Stone ($150+Tax)
- 75 Min Hot Stone ($180+Tax)
- 90 Min Hot Stone ($205+Tax)
- 120 Min Hot Stone ($265+Tax)
- 60 Min Hot Stone + 15 Min Head Mx ($185+Tax)
- 60 Min + 15 Min Head Mx ($155+Tax)
- 75 Min + 15 Min Head Mx ($175+Tax)
- 60 Min + 30 Min Foot Mx ($175+Tax)
- 75 Min + 15 Min Foot Massage $170 + HST
- 60 Min Thai ($130+Tax)
- 75 Min Thai ($155+Tax)
- 90 Min Thai ($180+Tax)
- 30 Min Indian Head Massage ($85+Tax)
- 45 Min Indian Head Massage ($105+Tax)
- 60 Min Indian Head Massage ($120+Tax)
- 90 Min Exceptional ($170+Tax)
- 75 Min Exceptional ($145+Tax)
- 75 Min Enhanced ($195+Tax)
- 90 Min Enhanced ($225+Tax)
- 60 Min + 15 Min Hot Towel Mx ($155+Tax)
- 75 Min + 15 Min Hot Towel Mx ($175+Tax)
Fascial Stretch Therapy
- 60 Min w/ Fascial Stretch Therapy ($120+Tax)
- 90 Min w/ Fascial Stretch Therapy ($170+Tax)
- 60Min Intro FST $90 + HST
- 90 Min Intro FST $130 + HST
Esthetics Add-ons Services
- Hot Towel Hand and Foot Massage $20 + HST
- Nourishing Head Massage $20 + HST
- High Frequency $40 + HST
- Hot and Cold (Hammer on ice) $40 + HST
- Microdermabrasion $40 + HST
- Ultra Sound Anti-age $40 + HST
- 30 Min $60 + HST
- 45 Min $80 + HST
- 60 Min $100 + HST
- 75 Min $120 + HST
- 90 Min $140 + HST
- 90 Min + Acupuncture ($195+Tax)
- 75 Min + Acupuncture ($170+Tax)
- 60 Min + Acupuncture ($145+Tax)
- 30 Min + Acupuncture ($110+Tax)
- 60 min Classic Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Detox Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Anti-Age Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Sensitive Skin Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Rosacea Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Teen Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Men's Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Adult Acne Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Brightening Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Hydrating Facial $100 + HST
- 60 min Brightening Peel $120 + HST
- 60 min Mesotherapy Nano Skin and Hair Treatment $150 + HST
- 60 min Back Facial $100 + HST
- 30 min Express Facial $60 + HST